Thursday, June 4, 2009

9 years of marriage and still counting...


I just celebrated my 9th anniversary with my wife (11 years total knowing eachother) and it still amazes me how much I love her. She no doubt can push my buttons and get me more mad than anyone in this entire earth but all I have to do is think about her beautiful blue eyes and smile and it is almost impossible to stay mad. Half the time I have to pretend to be mad just to save some face in the argument. She is the most wonderful mother I could possibly have hoped to find for my children. She has done a tremendous job raising and nurturing our 4 kids. Not only them I guess, me too. She has kept this family on financial track since the beginning and really doesn't get a whole lot in return. I love her strong willed nature and at the same time her vulnerable side. I love the fact that everytime she is sick or has a wierd feeling somwhere in her body she researches and comes up with some new potential disease or infection. I love that even though we do eat a lot of the same stuff for dinner (mainly due to my lack of desire to try new things) she always tries to make it more interesting in some way with some personal touch of something. I love that after 4 kids she can wear a bikini and look good doing it. I love that she still thinks she is 5 feet tall... 4'11" to be accurate. I love that she wakes me up at least a couple times a week talking in her sleep about random things. I love that she tries to give our kids the best life they could possibly have. I love the fact that I can't wait to leave work to see her and the kids. Most importantly I love the fact she chose to love me.

2 comments:

  1. Get a tape measure. I am 5 ft. 0 inches! Thanks for the wonderful thoughts and comments. I love you too with all my heart!

    ReplyDelete