Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Catch Phrase Volume 2


You are an associate, not an employee. RIGHT... you know before when I was an employee I was constantly asked to do more work than I could accomplish in 40 hours, told to figure out how to accomplish it and often times by someone who knew little about what I was actually doing. However now that I am an associate.... wait, it is still the exact same except now i have worse insurance and they have my DNA. Why does this world care about trying to make me feel better about my life through symantics? How about making me feel like a valuable employee and not someone that can be tossed away at anytime. I honestly don't care what you call me, you can call me peon for that matter as long as you trust me to do what I need to do when I need to do it and you compensate me accordingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment